Location: Washington, DC
Supervisor: Associate Executive Director for Strategic Marketing
Current Incumbent: NA
FLSA Status: Exempt
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Associate Executive Director for Strategic Marketing to coordinate marketing efforts for the Association
- Support the development and execution of marketing campaigns for NACDL through development, copywriting, list selection, coordination and building of e-mail campaigns, preparation of promotional materials, and composition and editing of digital and print campaigns
- Coordinate the design and implementation of creative materials, including print ads, web banners, and social media promotions, working with vendors and internal designers
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns across traditional and digital channels, including inbound/outbound, web strategy and content marketing, paid digital, SEO, e-mail marketing, print advertising, and direct mail
- Responsible for proofreading marketing materials for style and consistency and making revisions as needed
- Develops and monitors metrics to track effectiveness of marketing efforts (web performance, email, direct mail response, participation rates)
- Create reports and other business tools to support sound marketing strategies and tracking of membership recruitment and retention
Education, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing agency, internal marketing department, or association
- 1-2 years of experience in email marketing, specifically experience in executing email campaigns
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, and written)
- Ability to generate ideas in an energetic environment and create materials that engage and persuade
- Ability to prioritize, work quickly and manage multiple projects, timelines and deadlines as well as be adaptable and flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to utilize and apply database management and marketing ROI analysis
- Experience in executing email campaigns within Informz or a similar system (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo)
- Proficiency with Association Management Systems; experience with Impexium a plus
- Proficiency with the Kentico CMS platform or similar in order to build and edit web pages
Physical Requirements & Environmental Factors
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve non-routine and complex office administrative problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or skills; perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks; work under intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions; and interact with NACDL managers, staff, customers, the public and others encountered in the course of work. Employees work under typical office conditions, and the noise level is usually quiet. In certain assignments, an employee may occasionally work at NACDL sponsored member events.
Pattern Cross-Examination of Expert Witnesses: A Trial Strategy & Resource Guide
In a criminal trial, cross-examination of the prosecution’s forensic expert may make the difference between victory or defeat.
2020 Sample Motions Collection Update
NACDL’s 2020 Sample Motions Collection is the follow-up to our wildly popular 2019 Sample Motions Collection and contains the newest and most recent additions to our ever-expanding Sample Motions library.
State v. Stone - A Case Study on Child Sexual Molestation & Sexual Battery
The criminal defense attorney tasked with defending such a case has to be prepared to not only show reasonable doubt, but to answer this question: If it did not happen, how is it that the child believes it did happen?
POZNER ON CROSS: Advanced Cross of Experts & Officers in DUI Cases
It’s not your strong opening argument. It’s not how many of your impassioned objections the judge sustains. It’s not even how you tie your theory of the case together with a dazzling closing statement bow. What wins your trial is your cross.
This is a sponsored ad
Generating Qualified Leads for NACDL Attorneys