- NACDL Model Order Pursuant to the Due Process Protections Act of 2020 (January 2021)
- NACDL Model Open Discovery Bill (August 2014)
- NACDL Proposed 18 USC § 3014, Duty to Disclose Favorable Information & Commentary (May 2011)
- NACDL & NYCDL Letter re Proposed Amendments to Rule 16 (March 1, 2016)
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) Resolution In Support Of Establishing Efficient And Fair Criminal Law Discovery Practices (2018)
- American Bar Association Resolution and Report regarding disclosure rules (August 8-9, 2011)
- Judge Emmet G. Sullivan’s Letter to Hon. Richard C. Tallman, Judicial Conference Advisory Committee on the Rules of Criminal Procedure, Proposing Rule 16 Reform (April 28, 2009)
- American College of Trial Lawyers, “Proposed Codification of Disclosure of Favorable Information Under Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 11 and 16” (March 2003)
Pre-Trial Suppression & Fourth Amendment Issues
This Trial Guide is a topical and practical handbook examining the nuts and bolts of the most current Fourth Amendment & Pre-Trial Suppression issues encountered in modern criminal cases.
Defense Counsel Playbook for Eyewitness ID Cases
This Trial Guide was written to help counsel use existing case law to its strongest advantage, and to create a framework for appellate challenges urging courts to adopt leading cases.
Ultimate Cross 2.0
This special CLE compilation program includes the highest-rated presentations on Cross-Examination techniques from NACDL's most recent seminars (2017-2019).
Forensic Sciences in Criminal Cases: A Multidiscipline Primer
In order to challenge forensic evidence, experts, reports and findings commonly encountered in the courtroom, an attorney must first have a basic understanding of the forensic issues that they will be confronting.