Experience the many resources and benefits that NACDL has to offer.
Note: To access most of the links on this page, you will need to be logged into https://nacdl.org as a member. You can log in with your email address. If you don't know your password, just click Reset Password on the login screen and enter your primary NACDL email address. You will immediately receive an email containing a link to change your password. Please check your spam folders if you don't see it right away.
- Update your member profile to help you network and promote your practice
- Find your peers in the NACDL member-to-member directory
- Explore past issues of our highly-acclaimed member magazine, The Champion®
- Sign up for NACDLConnect, NACDL's online discussion platform designed to connect you with your colleagues
- Learn how to participate in NACDL Committees and Task Forces
- Stay up-to-date on NADL policy and legislative initiatives by signing up for Take Action Alerts
- Check out the exclusive discounts available to you through NACDL's Affinity Partner programs
- Recieve members-only discount on NACDL products designed to enhance your criminal defense practice
- Take advantage of reduced registration fees for industry-leading NACDL CLE seminars
- Share your knowledge and practical tips by writing an article for The Champion® (see submission guidelines)
- Submit a brief for the Case Based Tools Resource
- Download the latest episode of NACDL's podcast series "The Criminal Docket" which provides a rundown of the highlights in criminal justice news and much more
- Follow NACDL on social media to keep up with the lastest news related to the criminal justice system (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Ustream, YouTube, Medium)
- Introduce yourself to other NACDL members by posting a message on NACDLConnect
- Learn how NACDL is leading the way for meaningful criminal justice reform through its amicus curiae program
If you have questions about how to take advantage of your benefits, or if we can be of service in any way, please contact NACDL's member services department: firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-872-4001. We're always happy to hear from you.
Pre-Trial Suppression & Fourth Amendment Issues
This Trial Guide is a topical and practical handbook examining the nuts and bolts of the most current Fourth Amendment & Pre-Trial Suppression issues encountered in modern criminal cases.
Defense Counsel Playbook for Eyewitness ID Cases
This Trial Guide was written to help counsel use existing case law to its strongest advantage, and to create a framework for appellate challenges urging courts to adopt leading cases.
Ultimate Cross 2.0
This special CLE compilation program includes the highest-rated presentations on Cross-Examination techniques from NACDL's most recent seminars (2017-2019).
Forensic Sciences in Criminal Cases: A Multidiscipline Primer
In order to challenge forensic evidence, experts, reports and findings commonly encountered in the courtroom, an attorney must first have a basic understanding of the forensic issues that they will be confronting.