NACDL staff will work with you to develop these and other potential sponsored items to create the right mix that delivers the visibility and networking opportunities you desire. All events, activities, and items are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Many of the sponsorships listed below can be co-sponsored.
- Logo recognition in promotional flyers (if secured prior to printing) and in one email blast sent to recruit attendees
- Logo recognition in the Seminar Program Book
- Poster signs recognizing your firm throughout the conference space
- Your logo and recognition on the screen in the General Session room
- Verbal recognition from the moderators throughout the seminar
- Included in the post-seminar sponsorship recognition advertisement in our monthly law journal, The Champion®
- Complimentary post-attendee list (appx. 3 weeks after event: mailing addresses only — no phone numbers or email addresses as per NACDL policy)
- Featured exhibit space and prime location (valued at over $1,400)
- One complimentary registration to the seminar (valued at over $700)
Includes all benefits for Bronze Sponsorship, plus:
- Logo recognition in promotional flyers (if secured prior to printing) and in two email blasts sent to recruit attendance
- Tweet about your organization onsite at the event as well as a solo Tweet post-conference
- One paragraph announcement made on your organization’s behalf by NACDL at the opening of the General Session (The script to be reviewed and approved by NACDL in advance of seminar and should have a reading time limit of one minute)
- Opportunity to distribute materials (single item) to attendees at General Session (valued at $500)Second complimentary registration to the seminar (valued at over $1,400)
Gold Premier Sponsor
Includes all benefits for Bronze and Silver Sponsorship, plus:
- Banner ad on the seminar webpage, linked to your website
- Logo recognition in promotional flyers (if secured prior to printing) and in three promotional emails blasts to potential attendees
- Logo recognition on “Table Tents” at General Session seating
- Full page color advertisement in onsite program (must be secured six weeks prior to event)Tweet about our organization onsite as well as a solo Tweet pre- and post- conference
- Two paragraph announcements made on your organization’s behalf by NACDL at the opening of the General Session to promote your support and product. (The script to be reviewed and approved by NACDL in advance of seminar and should have a reading time limit of two minutes)
- One e-mail blast to event attendees sent via NACDL post-conference (valued at over $1,000)
- Opportunity to distribute materials (two items total) to attendees at General Session and Tote Bag (valued at $1,000)
- Second premium exhibit space
Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Breaks & Breakfasts
- Evening Receptions
- Conference Bags and Laynards
- Company logo on seminar materials CD which are handed out to all attendees
- Seminar Materials binder ads (front, back, and inside covers and tabs)
- And, much more!
If you have other marketing ideas or need a more customized package, please call Jason Hawthorne Petty at (202) 465-7637 or email email@example.com.
Cross-Examination Trial Pack
NACDL’s new Cross-Examination Trial Pack includes three of our best-selling Cross-Examination resources: “Damage Control: Situational Cross-Examination Techniques Trial Guide”, "Ultimate Cross 2.0: Audio Recordings & Written Materials" and "Sample Cross-Examination Questions."
This masterful collection of cross-examination resources provide countless tips, techniques and strategies for a variety of criminal case-specific scenarios. Learn to cross-examine a variety of trial witnesses!
Death Investigation: Forensic Pathology in the Courtroom and Cause & Manner of Death (2022)
This unique program provides criminal defense lawyers with an accurate and clear overview of forensic pathology and the countless factors to consider in a death investigation and will methodically explain what happens during an autopsy to determine cause and manner of death.
You'll uncover the different types of medicolegal death investigations, what to request from your MDI expert, quality benchmarks for accreditation and certification, guidelines and standards, common terminology and frequently asked questions.
The Psychology of Persuasion & Storytelling for Criminal Defense Lawyers
This Trial Resource Guide is a masterful collection of practical tips, techniques and strategies focused solely on using the arts and sciences of persuasion to improve your storytelling skills at trial.
You'll learn how to master the ability to communicate with juries, deliver powerful openings and closings, perform convincing cross-examinations, use effective courtroom choreography and non-verbal communication, identify and develop the optimal theme and theory for your case, and offer compelling arguments during mitigation and sentencing.
Zealous Advocacy in Sexual Assault & Child Victims Cases (2022)
Defending charges of sexual assault and child abuse can be daunting — but with the right tools, it doesn’t have to be.
Every year, NACDL identifies the hottest topics and most pressing issues when defending these cases, and brings-in nationally-renowned lawyers and experts to help you prepare for battle. This year’s 13th Annual Defending Sex Cases training program is our best yet; packed with topics and speakers you won’t want to miss!