NACDL is continually looking for opportunities to offer its members the best products and services available, to enhance their legal practices. We will work with you to market your company's products and services on an ongoing basis through a special NACDL sponsorship.
NACDL members are the nation's premier criminal defense attorneys from some of the most prestigious firms in the U.S. NACDL members are litigators with real spending power - enough spending power to make a major point of sale for your quality legal products and services! As the bar association for the criminal defense lawyer, members look to NACDL first for all of their professional and personal resource needs. Your company's affiliation with NACDL gives you immediate, high-quality market penetration. NACDL's foundation of credibility, which began in 1958, can become your company's springboard to greater success with this significant market!
As a partner, NACDL will actively promote the program by:
- Allowing the use of NACDL's name and Affinity Partner logo on all materials that promote the program;
- Inserting brochures, provided by the partner, in monthly NACDL New Member Kits;
- Listing the program on NACDL's website, with a link to your company's own site;
- Distributing brochures, provided by the partner, to members at NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Including program information in the member benefit listings distributed by NACDL to our members and prospective members;
- Extending significant partner discounts - as well as preferential placement when possible - on advertising, exhibiting, and list rentals;
- Providing an opportunity for hosting a seminar or product demonstration at one of NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Accessing the extensive market knowledge of NACDL staff and leadership, who understand this specialty market.
- Advertising in NACDL publications at preferential discounts;
- Exhibiting at one or more of NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Directly emailing to NACDL members, at least once annually;
- Offering discounted rates to NACDL members.
Pattern Cross-Examination for DNA and Biological Evidence: A Trial Strategy Guide
NACDL’s Pattern Cross-Examination for DNA and Biological Evidence will assist criminal defense practitioners in scoring points when cross-examining forensic experts in cases involving DNA and biological evidence. This resource contains thousands of questions that will help defense lawyers cross-examine challenging witnesses without reinventing the wheel with each new case. It includes pattern questions that can be used to dominate prosecution DNA experts and level the playing field at trial.
Cross-Examination of the Analyst in Drug Prosecutions (2nd Ed.) By James M. Shellow
Now in its second edition with some new material, James M. Shellow’s book offers what its title promises: ways of thinking about cross-examining the forensic analysts in drug cases. But the book is so much more than that. It offers a look inside the mind of one of the finest cross-examiners and defense lawyers the United States has produced in the last seventy years. This small book can inspire and direct you in making big changes in the way you defend your clients and think about the entire project of trying any case.
Justice For All, Justice Now White T-Shirt (Women’s)
This custom, vintage-faded NACDL t-shirt is 50% polyester, 25% cotton, and 25% rayon weighing 5.2 oz. and is lightwieght, flexible and soft, providing maximum comfort. It features the "Justice For All, Justice Now" slogan and Lady Liberty image on the front, with the NACDL logo on the back. Currently available in both men's and women's sizes in both black and white colors. View the full line-up of colors and sizes on our online store, as well as our other popular and best-selling t-shirt designs at: nacdl.org/store.
Drug Cases Resource Materials Collection - CD-ROM
NACDL’s Drug Cases Resource Materials Collection is the sweeping culmination of every single article of written materials ever published from each installment of NACDL's annual "Defending Modern Drug Cases" seminar. Totaling over 12,000 pages, this vast collection includes 12+ years of motions, briefs, reports, outlines, transcripts, case citations, scholarly articles, powerpoints and other written commentaries. This collection provides trial strategies and tactics you can immediately apply to your current cases.
Mental Illness & the Law: Addressing and Litigating Behavioral Health Disorders in Criminal Cases
Whether it is insanity, impairment, a disorder, or adolescent brain development; mental health and intellectual competence issues affect pretrial supervision, trial and sentencing, and your chances of successfully advocating for your impaired client. This training provides ideas and proven solutions to assist you in advocating for your client during trial, whether it be insanity defenses, jury selection, cross of expert witnesses, persuasion, or mitigation at sentencing.