NACDL is continually looking for opportunities to offer its members the best products and services available, to enhance their legal practices. We will work with you to market your company's products and services on an ongoing basis through a special NACDL sponsorship.
NACDL members are the nation's premier criminal defense attorneys from some of the most prestigious firms in the U.S. NACDL members are litigators with real spending power - enough spending power to make a major point of sale for your quality legal products and services! As the bar association for the criminal defense lawyer, members look to NACDL first for all of their professional and personal resource needs. Your company's affiliation with NACDL gives you immediate, high-quality market penetration. NACDL's foundation of credibility, which began in 1958, can become your company's springboard to greater success with this significant market!
As a partner, NACDL will actively promote the program by:
- Allowing the use of NACDL's name and Affinity Partner logo on all materials that promote the program;
- Inserting brochures, provided by the partner, in monthly NACDL New Member Kits;
- Listing the program on NACDL's website, with a link to your company's own site;
- Distributing brochures, provided by the partner, to members at NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Including program information in the member benefit listings distributed by NACDL to our members and prospective members;
- Extending significant partner discounts - as well as preferential placement when possible - on advertising, exhibiting, and list rentals;
- Providing an opportunity for hosting a seminar or product demonstration at one of NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Accessing the extensive market knowledge of NACDL staff and leadership, who understand this specialty market.
- Advertising in NACDL publications at preferential discounts;
- Exhibiting at one or more of NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Directly emailing to NACDL members, at least once annually;
- Offering discounted rates to NACDL members.
A Defender’s Guide to Federal Evidence: A Trial Practice Handbook for Criminal Defense Attorneys
This Guide to Federal Evidence is the only federal evidence handbook written exclusively for criminal defense lawyers. The Guide analyzes each Federal Rule of Evidence and outlines the main evidentiary issues that confront criminal defense lawyers. It also summarizes countless defense favorable cases and provides tips on how to avoid common evidentiary pitfalls. The Guide contains multiple user-friendly flowcharts aimed at helping the criminal defense lawyer tackle evidence problems. A Defender’s Guide to Federal Evidence is an indispensable tool in preparing a case for trial.
Modern Digital Evidence & Technologies in Criminal Cases
Modern cases need modern defenses, and modern lawyers can't practice with an outdated playbook. This program is a contemporary training that identifies emerging technologies and digital evidence encountered in today's criminal cases and arms you with the tools necessary to combat expert witnesses, prosecutorial overreach, and an uneducated judge and jury. This comprehensive CLE program covers both general aspects of new technologies as well as practical courtroom application and legal challenges to the use of these new technologies.
Top Shelf DUI Defenses: The Law, The Science, The Techniques (2021)
If you are serious about being an effective DUI defense advocate, or if you’re considering adding DUI defenses to your portfolio, you need to know the latest scientific and legal strategies to optimize your success at trial. Learn from the best-of-the-best in the field in this unique CLE Program, updated for 2021.
Defending Modern Drug Cases (2021)
From challenging the arrest and seizure to picking a jury and cross-examining police officers, defense attorneys handling drug cases must be able to construct a defense that will increase the chances of the client getting a positive result for your client.
Effective motion practice, juror selection, and storytelling have never been more important. This seminar will introduce defense counsel to techniques that have been used at recent drug trials to rebut specific claims and overcome the emotion created in today’s criminal legal system.