im E. Lavine - Houston, TX
- Williams Coll. (1971) Illinois Institute of Technology- Chicago Kent Coll. of Law (1974)
- Past President, NACDL
- Former Parliamentarian, Board of Directors, NACDL
- Former Director, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn.
- Past-President, Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn.
- Former Chair, Amicus Curiae Committee, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn.
- Recipient, 2006 Percy Foreman Lawyer of the Year, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
- Recipient, 2006 Attorney of the Year, Harris Co. Criminal Lawyers Assn.
- Recipient, Presidential Award, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn.
- Bars: TX, IL
- Recipient: Percy Foreman Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn. Attorney of the Year.
More about Lavine can be found on his Web site: www.texasdefenselawyers.com
Pre-Trial Suppression & Fourth Amendment Issues
This Trial Guide is a topical and practical handbook examining the nuts and bolts of the most current Fourth Amendment & Pre-Trial Suppression issues encountered in modern criminal cases.
Defense Counsel Playbook for Eyewitness ID Cases
This Trial Guide was written to help counsel use existing case law to its strongest advantage, and to create a framework for appellate challenges urging courts to adopt leading cases.
Ultimate Cross 2.0
This special CLE compilation program includes the highest-rated presentations on Cross-Examination techniques from NACDL's most recent seminars (2017-2019).
Forensic Sciences in Criminal Cases: A Multidiscipline Primer
In order to challenge forensic evidence, experts, reports and findings commonly encountered in the courtroom, an attorney must first have a basic understanding of the forensic issues that they will be confronting.